Tuesday, November 10, 2009

fuck yardhouse


I'm in trouble for the most minute nit-picky thing ever at work. I think I'm the only one that isn't "yardcore" enough at my job....hellooooo people it's food and beer, we aren't curing cancer here. Managers, YOU AREN'T AS IMPORTANT AS YOU THINK.


I'm not a mean person, so I would never say this to their face, but I secretly think it's pathetic that someone aspires to be a manager at Yardhouse. Oh, CONGRATS! You officially are stuck at a restaraunt comping food for any guest who bitches about their steak being too tough or their drink taking too long and mediating servers who fight over tables for the rest of your meaningless life.


Me, I'll be out there finding a job that I love, so I never have to work a day in my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment